บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

วันจันทร์ที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

The Lotus come from the Mud... Dirty India..

Most of the time when people talk about India.. They will say "India is dirty"

I want to ask them .. "Have you ever been to India?"

India is so big.. if you read from the wikipedia about India.. follow this link...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India

you will know how big there is..
and you should know that "Only one word can't explain the whole India - Maha Bharat or Hindu Stan"

if you think India is dirty.. people always shitting and rude.. you should know this thing happens every where in the world.. not only in India..

I was in South India.. try to called to Indian number.. but it doesn't work.. then one Uncle came and  asked me what's wrong? then he tried to help and also asked many people to help me to call this number.. I still remember how kind they were!


many place in India make me feel so happy to be there and always wanna go back to visit... food was nice.. people was sweet.. yeah.. not only good people I met.. but I'm sure you already know a lot of shit from other people so I no need to talk about it..

If you ask me why I like India... I can say that I don't know why in the beginning coz I grow up with the Ramayana story and also learn the Buddha story from the class room.. not only that.. I also dream to see Himalaya and the Ganga, Yamuna , Sindhu river  someday..


 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jana_Gana_Mana

जन गण मन अधिनायक जय हे
भारत भाग्य विधाता
पंजाब सिन्ध गुजरात मराठा
द्राविड़ उत्कल बंग
विन्ध्य हिमाचल यमुना गंगा
उच्छल जलधि तरंग
तव शुभ नामे जागे
तव शुभ आशिष मागे
गाहे तव जय गाथा
जन गण मंगल दायक जय हे
भारत भाग्य विधाता
जय हे जय हे जय हे
जय जय जय जय हे

Jana Gana Mana translate to English..


Thou art the ruler of the minds of all people,
Dispenser of India's destiny.
Thy name rouses the hearts of Punjab, Sind,
Gujarat and Maratha,
Of the Dravida and Orissa and Bengal;
It echoes in the hills of the Vindhyas and Himalayas,
mingles in the music of Jamuna and Ganges and is
chanted by the waves of the Indian Sea.
They pray for thy blessings and sing thy praise.
The saving of all people waits in thy hand,
Thou dispenser of India's destiny.
Victory, victory, victory to thee.
















































and when the day came.. I was like Uhhh... This is India... The Maha Barat...!!


The amazing place that many amazing thing and amazing people came from...  The place that people say "Dirty" but.. don't forget that "The Lotus flower came from the Mud" 
    "India!"  





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: